GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

MY COUNTRY'S PRIDE & LITTLE SUMMER DRESSES

by - 10:11 PM

       
Today we went on a little field trip with our family, visiting our beautiful nature that our small country Slovenia can brag about, Bohinj. It was an absolutely amazing day as the weather was god damn near perfection and I really got to enjoy the little things. Me and my sister got to wear little summer dresses & to be fair I have to say they are both hers, though I have to mention that rarely happens as it is her that's always wearing my things! :D But nonetheless I very much enjoyed the day and I hope you get to enjoy it with me with these little snapshots I took throughout the day. Many, many kisses. + I do feel I have to mention I am completely over the roof with happiness because of the ''Zalfie'' announcement! HOORAY for the Zalfie army! Hehe just kidding, so happy for both of them and wish them the very best!















You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything