GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

2014 UPDATE

by - 12:54 PM


TOPSHOP workselfie.
You can find more of these on my instagram: em20tee
I know I haven't posted anything for quite a while, but that's only because my camera on the phone broke and I'm feeling a bit disabled now for making pictures, but the exams are coming soon too so I'll be even more preoccupied. Also I've been working at slovenian TOPSHOP now for about a month and a half and it's quite fun and nice. So that's all of the news for now + I just wanted to add a photo from a night out on friday. I'm wearing a faux leather dungaree skirt and a Dorothy Perkins blouse. I know this picture doesn't show much of anything but it's currently all I have now. So I hope you liked this little update and if you want to hear more from me send me a mail what you would like me to write about. Much hugs and kisses, oh and a bit late happy new year!
VINTAGE 20's. I just love how people stare at me like I'm some sort of nutjob for wearing my hair like that. I hate blending in. It's not to be complimented, it's to be judged.

You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything