GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

SPRING WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?!

by - 8:35 PM


So today we had our first real spring day, yay! While we were all used to dressing like a bear before we went out for the past few months, this hot day felt like a long awaited reminder of summer that everyone is anxiously waiting for. I was so excited when I was looking through my closet for summer clothes that I ended up making the room look like a casualty of WW2. So what I'm wearing is a cashmere flowery pattern printed blouse and a high-waist tight jeans skirt with earthly coloured lumberjacks. I bought the glasses  in H&M, since they were a real steal, 6$ come on?!



xOx

You May Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. Živjo! Super blog maš, ukradla bi ti srajčko;) Vidim, da si ravnokar začela pisat ... Js sm se tud odločla za blog kakšna dva tedna nazaj, in na začetku ful razmišljaš, če bi se res ukvarjal s tem, potem pa postane res zabavno :D Se veselim tvojih novih objav!;)

    xx, Lara
    www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O hvala! Ja očitno sva obe bolj začetnice, sam se ni za sekirat, važn, da je nama ušeč zaenkrat, followerji pa še pridejo pomoje. (upam haha) Ušeč mi je tvoj blog mimogrede :D

      Delete

Ask me anything