GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

QUIRKY FRIDAYS

by - 9:19 PM

I hope eveyone is having a lovely friday, a relaxing or partying one. Either way, may the force be with you. :D xxxx


Anyone who knows me also knows my twin sister or else you have possibly been living under a rock. I've been wearing my hair blonde for about 6 or more years now and she is usually a brunette, although she too likes to change her hair colour pretty often. That's why when I posted the picture below on Facebook nobody believed it was me. Not even our parents. Scary huh?! :D They are in fact just hair extensions that I found in H & M so I guess I pulled everyone pretty good. Ha ha. 
__________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I barely have the appropriate words for this amazing bag that I fell in love almost immediately when I walked into the store. But because it was out of my affording price range for now I just decided to carry it around the store for the whole time I was in there with my mom like it was my child.
_________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

YUUUUUUUUM!
Anyone who says that eating a salad will help you lose weight, boy have you been wrong!
I couldn't possibly move after devouring this portion.
______________________________________________________________


You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything