GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

ZAGREB DARLING, WHY YOU SO LOVELY?

by - 12:05 PM

When you go on a holiday for a weekend, sleeping is irreleveant. But when you go on a holiday with your best friends, sleeping is forbidden.


This city is actually a lot like ours- Ljubljana, only bigger and people are much nicer too, from our short experience. Oh and they have a lake. Such a beautiful one, a definite must sightsee. With all of that said the women are positively glowing. The fashion, the streets, the people, you can't help but simply fall in love. Here I have just a glimpse of it.
I have some video footage as well, but I thought I'd leave it for the youtube channel I have now :)




















You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything