GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

START

by - 9:09 PM

I was so excited all day, when I was making the intro for this blog in my head. And now that I am actually here, writing it, nothing clever comes to mind. But okay. No matter, I can do this you guys, bare with me. So just for a very brief introduction I would like to say that my name is Maja. I am a teenager going on 20 this june and always eager of trying new things, exploring everything and always defying my limits. This year has been a weird year for me and probably all my friends. We started college and we soon found out that not only that we have no idea where we're going and what are we doing with our lives, but also that there is so much life out there that we haven't seen and explored and our yearnings for it are becoming unbearable. For me, it's fashion. When I leave the house I see this life in colour and fabric that astounds me every time. I see it in everyone, everyone who wears anything, whatever they may wear, with pride. Pride and joy. If it is either D&G or maybe Tally Weijl. You can see it in their eyes and their walk, their strutt and smile. Everywhere, you can see it everywhere. So breathe in fashion, breathe in the colours around you and see the little, lovely things in life that make a difference.
Here is a picture of me and my friends having a fun night out in the baddest club in the capital. I know it looks a bit scruffy and not very fashionable but I just wanted to lighten up the mood for the beginning of this. Everyone loves to have fun and when we usually go out, we go out big. Bringing out our inner crazy once in a while, losing our heads, forgetting our troubles and just having the time of our lives. It's worth it, trust me.



You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything