GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

VINTAGE LOVELIES

by - 8:56 AM

My mom's clothes! Girls if you thought your mom dressed terribly in the 80's think again! Until recently I shared that same exact belief because of what I saw in her old pictures but when I got a hold of them now I realised everything is actually so lovely it just needs some work and ideas. So I found a seamstress that doesn't charge much for little repairs and just had all those clothes remade by my own vision and I wear them all the time now! So ''NEW'', FREE & clothes made by my own IDEAS! WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!


This spottily printed navy blouse is just an example of the clothes and I love it! It's young and fresh.


You May Also Like

0 komentarji

Ask me anything