GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

AUTUMN MUSTS + OOTD

by - 7:36 PM

I have recently gone out on a hunt for new lipsticks & perfumes. All of the lipsticks I own have the red tone in it and I just wanted to try an earthy color since it's autumn and I'm so amazed at the trees and how beautiful they are. I also needed a new perfume and this isn't gonna sound good but I bought it without even trying it. It had no tester on the shelf, just the packed in version and I couldn't smell anything anyway because of all the ones I tried before so I just decided to go on a whim and bought it. And I like it actually + it was really cheap. Se here I offer you my latest finds + mine & my sisters OOTD pics because oh well I just had to shoot myself in the middle of the beautiful brightly coloured leaves. Winky face.
_________________________________________________________________



Gabriella Sabatini

I know it looks red but it's actually  brownish colour. I just went over board with the editing. It's the 94 K perfect creamy &
 care lipstick
 _________________________________________________________________________________

MY OOTD


 _________________________________________________________________________________

MY SISTER'S OOTD




You May Also Like

1 komentarji

  1. Such a good blog and blog post, im really impressed!

    http://esther-sharon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything