GlennCocosCandy. Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Instagram

Popular Posts

ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2014!

by - 6:01 PM

I was flipping through some pictures 'cause nostalgia hits me every now and then and I looked through the UMF album from last year and I got such a rush from it, I can't even explain. I don't know about you, but I'm basically vegetating 'till this year's UMF in Split. I just thought I'd put some of my favourite memories on my page, since I love to share my life with anyone who reads my blog, just because I feel you can get to know me a bit better and who knows, we might have more things in common than just passion for fashion. (winky face)

+ I didn't write any captions because I felt there were none 
needed














You May Also Like

1 komentarji

  1. so much memorie I can't wait!! Summer 2014 here we come #ultraeurope

    ReplyDelete

Ask me anything